Selling a large collection of guns from an estate or even a single firearm, can be overwhelming and a lot of work. How do you sell your guns legally and for the most money? If you are a widow or have been left with the task of selling guns, Golden Bear is ready and prepared to help you. With almost 15 years of experience in the internet gun business, we consistently achieve higher selling prices than the market average – certainly more return than you can get by walking around gun shows, selling through a local gun dealer or trying to sell them yourself.
We will do all of this and guide you through the process of selling your guns:
- Take high-quality photographs
- Do extensive research on each firearm
- Provide detailed descriptions
- Tell the “story” of your firearm when required
- Market your guns to thousands of qualified buyers
- Make sure you get the most money for your guns
- Follow all Federal & State laws relative to the selling and shipping of guns
Don’t sell your guns for less than what they are worth! Let Golden Bear give you a free estimate of the true value of your firearms, whether you have a single piece or a large collection. Federal law requires that all firearms made after 1898 be shipped to an FFL dealer in the state of the purchaser for legal transfer. Golden Bear handles these tasks for you.
If your are a collector, hunter, or just looking to purchase a gun, check out our gun auction or contact us so we can help you find the perfect gun for your needs.